The leader of the Republican People’s Party , Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, embarrassed the Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan, in front of the Turkish people.
He wrote a tweet on his Twitter account; oglu said it” expresses the opinion of the Turkish people by asking seven questions about the message of US President Donald Trump, insulting Turkish President.
Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu posted on his tweeter account asking 7 questions :
- Why you didn’t respond to non-diplomatic letter from Trump that contained insulting words to you?
- How did you accepted this letter? Did you felt afraid and worried when you received
- Why didn’t you respond to this insulting message immediately and hide it from your people?
- If the Americans did not publish this message in the media, would you have covered it and remain silent?
- Since we are unable to cover up this insulting message, how can we save Turkish nation honor that have been insulted, and How will you respond to this inappropriate message that entered Turkey and the United States archive?
- “Protecting the honor and glory of the Turkish nation” is a constitutional mission of the Presidents of the Turkish Republic. Do you remember the oath that you made in front of 82 million Turkish citizens?
- What does the word “honor and dignity” means to you?
White House has published earlier a letter sent by US President Donald Trump to his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, on October 9, in order to deter him from the decision to launch military operations in northern Syria against the Kurds.
Donald Trump warned Erdoğan “don’t be a fool” and said branding him a “devil” in an extraordinary letter sent the day Turkey launched its incursion into north-eastern Syria also trump vows to destroy Turkish economy if Syria invasion is not resolved humanely, but brash language and diplomatic missteps draw confusion
Read the full text of the letter below :
Dear Mr. President,
Let’s work out a good deal! You don’t want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and I don’t want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy—and I will. I’ve already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.
I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don’t let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.
History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don’t happen. Don’t be a tough guy. Don’t be a fool!
I will call you later.