Kylian Mbappé becomes Paris Saint-Germain’s all-time top scorer
With his 201st goal for the club from the capital on Saturday 4 March 2023, Kylian Mbappé took one step further into the Paris Saint-Germain history books.
A HISTORIC GOAL!
Thanks to an excellent goal at the Parc des Princes against FC Nantes on Matchday 26 of Ligue 1 (4-2), the Paris Saint-Germain forward took his goal tally to 201 goals for the club. At 24 years, 2 months and 12 days old, he has now overtaken Edinson Cavani in the standings for the club’s all-time top scorers. Another feat!
In the 247 matches played since arriving in Paris on 31 August 2017, the Frenchman boasts 152 goals with his right foot, 44 with his left, 4 with his head and one with his torso.
Nasser Al-Khelaïfi, Paris Saint-Germain President: “It’s a historic moment for the club and for Kylian too of course. A player who loves records… and records love him too. It’s an incredible performance which highlights his consistency and his fantastic efficiency. What a magnificent journey since he arrived almost six years ago. Thank you to him and to all of the team for having given so much to the Paris Saint-Germain supporters. We’ll see you again for
even more records.”
GOALS BY COMPETITION:
– UEFA Champions League: 34 goals in 51 matches (26 assists)
– Ligue 1: 137 goals in 164 matches (53 assists)
– Coupe de France: 27 goals in 21 matches (11 assists)
– Coupe de la Ligue: 2 goals in 9 matches (6 assists)
– Trophée des Champions: 1 goal in 2 matches
TOP 5 PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN GOALSCORERS:
1. Kylian Mbappé: 201 goals in 247 matches
2. Edinson Cavani: 200 goals in 301 matches
3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 156 goals in 180 matches
4. Neymar Jr: 118 goals in 173 matches
5. Pedro Miguel Pauleta: 109 goals in 211 matches